Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tiny Pink Sneak Peek! {Dana Stone-Newborn Photographer, Sierra Vista AZ}


I love Christmas but the moment the tree is down, I have the urge to start spring cleaning.   Spring is the time of year when I feel like celebrating new growth and my favorite, new babies!

Leah Nicole is the perfect baby!  She was snuggly and soft and warm and sleepy!  She was so much fun to play with this week!  I'm really glad that she finally arrived.  Her mom has been waiting for her and it's nice to see her oohing and ahhing over such a cute little doll.

This little girl is about to be spoiled beyond all belief!  Do you see her gorgeous hair?  Her tiny lashes?  Her kissable cheeks?  I don't know if anyone will be able to resist her charms.  Rumor has it that Daddy is wrapped around her little finger already.  Good luck Dad.  You have a cute daughter!

1 comment:

  1. She looks so BEAUTIFUL!! Can't believe that is my baby. ;) I'm anxious to see how the other pics turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.