Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A bit about me!

I'm the mother of 2 amazing, adorable kids and the wife of a soldier in the United States Army. I love my family and we manage to stay pretty busy! I consider motherhood my primary job and my family is the joy of my life!

After years of serving in the military, putting kids in braces and teaching yoga, I decided to open my own business with Photos of the Heart. I love my family and I am thrilled to be a part of other happy moments with loving families!

But, if you know me, you know that I love to do EVERYTHING! I love to fly on the trapeze, do contortion, yoga, tai chi, pilates, RUN! as well as sew, craft, read, paint, organize (although I'm not very good at that!) I've been known to repaint a room or remodel our house on the spur of the moment. I love trying new things and enjoying life with my family!

I also love chocolate. It's one of my biggest flaws, I will end my love affair with this dark, delicious stuff one day, but for now, I admit that I'm addicted!


And a few random shots of your's truly!

stagecoach front

Yes, I was a can-can dancer!

Splits:upsidedown and backwards at 50 feet

44/365 I refuse to keep my feet on the ground.

I used to be pretty good at "stupid human tricks!"
ta da!

My super Awesome little dude.
DSC_0978

The cutest little midget ever.
My monster...being adorable.

The love of my life.....
one last day.....time to start counting again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.