Wednesday, August 22, 2007

You are what you drive? day7 8/22/07

So due to someone at Home Depot being unable to look in their rear view mirror...I am currently driving this rental while my Odyssey is having $2000 in repairs.

I do have to admit...the rental company was great and they couldn't give me another van, so they hooked me up with a Chrysler Aspen. More car than I would ever care to buy or drive, but it's a nice vehicle for the week.

I am more grateful than ever for the little rear view camera in my van. For something that I never wanted in the first place, I am missing it so much! I feel awkward without that extra check before backing up. I also miss my GPS/map ! One more blessing that I didn't want in the first place that I miss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.