Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Black and White Photography~Portraits by Photos of the Heart {Sierra Vista AZ}


I was looking through some pictures and got into a black and white mood.  Normally, I'm a bright and colorful type person.  I love shoots with vibrant outfits and fun accessories and happy people laughing and playing.  But something about these sweet little girls inspired me to bring out the vintage, moody feel.

Their simple, classic look didn't need anything extra.  They are perfect exactly as they are. I don't need to  add a pop of color or cute hats.  I am happy just watching them be themselves.

I may not always be a black and white kind of girl, but sometimes it's exactly what I need.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.