Monday, January 24, 2011

Princess Leah~Photos of the Heart, Newborn Photographer for Huachuca City, Az



I posted this picture already, but since Ms. Leah is so cute, I thought I would share it again.


And I suppose I could share a few more pictures too. She is so tiny and sweet! I love it. I've wanted to find a sleepy baby to test out this doll bed and she was a perfect fit! Seriously, can you get cuter than this?


Since it is almost Valentine's Day, I wanted to play with a fun background....won't this be a sweet valentine?



I do love the details of her tiny face.....puckered baby lips, tiny lashes and cuddly little self....oh, now I need to go visit so I can squish her some more!



And a vintage version just for the fun of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.