Friday, November 13, 2009

Super sneek peek {Photos of the Heart-Child Photographer}

SHA_0006
I am very behind on posting sneek peaks, so I decided that today, I will post the first picture that I liked from Princess A's session.

I saw this picture (2nd one taken at the shoot) and I thought that she she cute, so I quickly uploaded it, thinking that her dad would like to see his girls looking so sweet.

I then flipped back to the rest of her session and realized that I made a HUGE mistake.

This picture isn't cute. It didn't even make the final cut of the top 40 pictures. This is NOTHING.

But now I am addicted and have to finish going through ALL her pictures and get them ready to show mom....so the sneek peek post will have to wait!

1 comment:

  1. This is a sweet shot! Precious little baby and I adore the mama watching her little one. Im so glad that you stopped by my blog, and really hoping you are able to attend the photo walk. If you have any questions about Huachuca, I'd be glad to try to answer them for you. Email me direct photosbykaryn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.