Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's the Christmas Season! {Photos of the Heart-Baby Photographer}

This little girl was actually a present to me....so sweet! Thanks J. for letting me play with her! This just makes me happy.

I just love looking at this picture. But since my wonderful husband insists that Christmas doesn't start until AFTER Thanksgiving, I decided to wait to post this picture!

my christmas gift!

I usually smooth baby skin so it's perfect, but I loved her little forehead wrinkle and I decided to go for a more natural look. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait till next week when I get to play with another special arrival! Hurry up Aaron! I am so excited to meet you!

14 comments:

  1. Wow! What an adorable photo! Look at those lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is sweetness... where did the hat come from?? That's too funny with the pom pom tail, I think I need to find one! Not that my baby would hold still for a picture like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous photo, and I love that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture. Great job! Jenni was my mission companion in Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable photo! She makes one angelic Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! What a photogenic baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.