Saturday, November 28, 2009

Special Bond {Photos of the Heart-Harker Heights Child Photographer}

Some kids just make you happy to see them.  These two are so sweet together.  I see how close the bond is between the two of them and it makes me smile because that's what I love to see in my own children.  I love how E. looks after her brother and loves him so much.   You can see it in how she plays with him and how she helps pick him up after he falls down.

Families are special and this is a very special family!

big_0179

Untitled-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.