Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Shoes


NEW SHOES

storybook

As excited as Ryan was to be playing at the park, nothing was nearly as interesting as his new shoes. He showed me no less than 4 different times how he could unvelcro and readjust his shoes! He was so much fun!

I am glad we moved the shoot up~Texas is blazing hot and I was starting to sweat from chasing him around! He was a blast!

I do offer customized storybooks...they come framed, matted and ready to hang! 10x20 storybooks with 3 5x7s are only $18! Want more pictures? I have a larger size that holds 5 5x7s for $35!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.