Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Adorable Addition

I love how I had the opportunity to see the B. family grow. Our daughters are close in age and I remember seeing their youngest as she grew from a tiny baby to a bald toddler to the adorable little girl she is today.

It was wonderful to finally meet the newest addition, Eli. He is simply adorable. It was an interesting shoot...he was not particularly interested in cooperating....but he was so cute. I did get a few good shots in and I'm sure I'll kidnap him later on to take more pictures!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.