Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Sister....Angry Baby

The best part of this shoot (for me, anyway!) was seeing the joy and happiness in "Peaches" face when she held her little brother. They obviously love each other and it was plain to see she was thrilled to be a big sister.

Unfortunately, he was a little less happy during the shoot. In my defense, we did get some happy baby shots, but I actually loved this one. His cranky, angry face was adorable. His mom thought so too! She picked this one to send to the family!
I'm looking forward to seeing Peaches again. She is a natural in front of the camera and she will be coming to see me for her own photo shoot when she has her birthday. You should have heard how excited she was! I've never seen a kid that happy about getting her picture taken!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.