Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tiny little babies ~Photos of the Heart Newborn Photography


I had two fun baby experiences today.... one of my darling Maddy's friends at school is finally a big sister!   The weather was nice and mom introduced me to her extremely tiny, sleepy sister!  Oh, newborn babies are heaven!   I love holding them and smelling their tiny little heads.    

happy sigh.

And THEN.....another happy surprise.....

THIS fantastic couple announced that they are expecting!   You know what that means!  

(More cute babies!!!)



And since I have babies on the brain, I decided to post another picture from a recent newborn shoot! 

(See?  Babies are adorable!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.