Monday, February 7, 2011

Blossoming Beauty {Sierra Vista Child Photographer-Dana Stone}

I love Valentine's Mini Sessions!   I had a great time at the park with Ms. L and her brother.   I'll gush about this sweetheart for just a minute....

Do you see this smile?   What a fantastic grin!  She is genuinely sweet and happy, not to mention brilliant.   Yup.  A completely fun package.  Not to mention that she is a tomboy.   I  have a special place in my heart for tomboys....because I am a tomboy!  This tomboy was willing to dress "cute" for her mom, but she is a rough and tumble, jumping on a trampoline and having fun kind of girl.  I love that!  She had no fear when I suggested that she climb to the top of the playset to sit with her brother....fantastic!




A few other shots, vintage and casual.....still a lot of fun.   When I look at these, I can see the teen that is on her way.....only a few more years!  Hopefully, she will still be a little bit of a tomboy as a teen!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.