Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hot Momma! -{Photos of the Heart-Fort Huachuca Photographer}



I received a call from Hannah to take portraits of her family before her husband deployed. She really emphasized that she wanted the pictures to focus on her husband and her spunky little boy.

Not a problem, right? I love taking pictures of kids and their dads. But she didn't want to be the focus of the pictures...and that was such a shame! Look at how absolutely gorgeous this mom is!




This was literally the last shot of the day and and the ONLY one of her by herself. As you can see, it turned out perfect! The was supposed to be a sneak peek of the family shoot, but since she is usually focused on her family, I wanted her to have a turn to shine. So, Hannah, bask in the fact that you really are very photogenic and not just beautiful in person!

I'll be posting a few more pictures of her with her husband soon and I'm sure you can see why he is so in love with her!

(PS, She is cheerful and sweet in person too! I loved visiting with her and her family! I can't wait to show off some of their bubble shots!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.