Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sneek Peek of upcoming Session Sites - {Photos of the Heart-Bisbee AZ Photographer}

Bisbee, Arizona is a fantastic place to visit!  Just make sure you bring your walking shoes because there are lots of stairs and hills!  I took a trip out to Bisbee to scout out some fun places to shoot upcoming sessions.


My good friend Patty joined me on this particular outing.
2010Jun05_3238a

She insisted that I get a few pictures as well...so I can show off my dorky side.
Patty_2010Jun05_3365


Aside from our silliness, we did have a lot of fun exploring Bisbee's shops and alleyways. There seemed to be a hidden treasure around every corner!

Check out a few of the fun things!

I love Jasmine...mmmm. My neighbor in Texas had some and it made everything smell wonderful as it bloomed....mmmmmm. I could breathe in fresh Jasmine all day...
jpg_2010Jun05_3084

jpg_2010Jun05_3247

Still a sunflare junkie. Ahhh...it's one of those things that makes me happy!
jpg_2010Jun05_3095

Let me just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this green door. I can't wait for the perfect reason to head out there and shoot someone!
jpg_2010Jun05_3207

Speaking of things I love, Want to guess what I am currently in LOVE with? I can just see me using this on an amazing shoot....my heart flutters when I think of all the fun I am going to have with this!
jpg_2010Jun05_3185
I saw this in the window of a Bike Shop called Bisbee Bicycle Brothel. It cracks me up but I saw this calling to me! The copper just drew me in.
jpg_2010Jun05_3187

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.