Thursday, July 9, 2009

Photos of the Heart-Wedding Photographer in Florence

I had a call for a last minute wedding...and I am SO glad that I took that call! This was the most amazing, in-love couple and I loved every minute of that afternoon! It was at a vineyard in Florence and the heat was offset by the cool breezes that flowed through the open windows in their honeymoon villa. I loved this and I know that they are going to be one fantastically happy couple!

Thanks for letting me be part of your special day!

Click here for a larger preview


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.