Friday, July 10, 2009

Photos of the Heart-Kid Photographer Now and Then

I've known Danielle for a while now and I've had the wonderful opportunity to take pictures of her kids several times now. Their family is moving to California, so I probably won't have another chance to photograph them, so I wanted to share a little before and after..

Here they are almost 2 years ago~





And look at them now! I am always suprised to see how much kids change. It seems like they were all so little....and then poof! They grow up.

the Hernandez Kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.