Friday, April 25, 2008

The Wedding


Doug and Susie_022 bw, originally uploaded by Life Happens.

Okay, I promised more sneak peaks, but darn it all...I just don't have the hang of my website yet. So here is another one that I just loved taking. This entire series (the kissing at the gate) turned out so cool. And they were more than happy to kiss for as much as possible.

So this was a great wedding.....I loved almost everything about it....the idea was perfect and it was a lot of fun. I thought the baseball theme made the entire wedding unique and special. It was cool to see the casual, happy couple and friends....and not see the typical wedding day stress!
They had burgers at the reception (how cool is that?) and everyone was invited to attend the game afterwards. It looked like everyone had a wonderful day.

The one and only downside was that it was a beautiful, bright and shiny day.....and photographers HATE bright, sunshiny days. Or at least at high noon! There were very few shaded locations and to get the "look" of the Dell Diamond, I couldn't put them under an awning with a brick backdrop for every single picture....so I hope they like what they see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.