Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Yoga and Exploration--Photos of the Heart Dana Stone Bisbee Az and San Angelo TX

Some people are a blessing to meet. Dayna is one of those people. She started coming to my yoga class and I saw something special in her. I watched as she learned and grew and bent….it was so much fun doing yoga with her…and I loved spending time with her!

 She has developed into an amazing yoga instructor and I am so glad that I am leaving my class in her capable hands. She is incredibly talented and full of joy….she taught a relaxing class right when I was stressed out from moving that was EXACTLY what I needed.

 We decided to explore Bisbee and have some fun taking photos for her and as you can see….she is beautiful, talented and a blast to photograph! I hope you enjoy spending time with Dayna at Ft. H and check out her yoga classes~





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.