Saturday, June 1, 2013

Retro Love--Photos of the Heart Dana Stone -Beauty and Child Photographer-Bisbee Arizona

So as I shot this mother and daughter, I just kept thinking about how much I LOVED their outfits…attitude… and love for each other. Being a mom is a tough job, I should know! I have 2 awesome kids …that I love with all of my heart. So I love shooting mothers and kids!  It's a special moment that passes much too quickly!

As I processed the images, I found more and more that just fit a vintage feel. Most of the time, I have a very clean style, colors and textures take center stage…but this time, I couldn't stop playing with a retro feel.

 I hope Christy loves them as much as I do, but if she really likes my typical style ….I have the rest done with more of a "Dana" feel.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.