Friday, November 12, 2010

I am thankful for..... {Dana Stone-Family Photographer}

...all of the great kids that I get to meet and work with! These kids make me happy just to be near them. I don't have to cajole them or beg them to sit together. I don't ever see them treat each other with anything less that 100% love. (Mom may disagree, but I've never seen their bad side!)


I would turn around for 2 seconds and they would run off and pose, hugging each other and just smile and grin. Honestly, working with them makes me love my job!

I had the chance to shoot with them before and they were great then. See! They loved each other then too!
8x10_0329



And just look at these eyelashes! This boy knows he is cute and just can't help it! I have a feeling he will be a heartbreaker when he gets older!



Although I had a blast, hanging out with this great family made me miss my own kids! And a rare picture of me....We had to show off the awesome hat Miss C. let me try on before I left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.