Sunday, March 14, 2010

{Photos of the Heart}-Cutie Pie Photographer!

I just love it when I meet a family like this. It is so much fun to see them grow up! I took a picture of Sarah and her adorable baby boy almost 2 years ago. They were full of so much joy that I had to put them on my website splash page because just seeing them made me happy.

Loving Mom

As it turns out, Bode is still extremely energetic and fun. He is also the big brother now!

More pictures will be here soon, but here is a sneak peek of someone very special! Just look at those eyelashes!


SSW_0042

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.