Saturday, March 14, 2009

Picture Philisophy

I think this sums up my philosophy on life, kids and my camera.....

Speaking of that....here are some shots of my kids from today.
princess
Maddie was a princess all day long...modeling her new Cinderella dress. (I got this at the same time as the shoes...GREAT deal on that too!)


But boy was much less cooperative. I guess I shouldn't feel so bad about the lack of pictures of him. It's his own darn fault.
boy


*Note* I showed my son the pictures of him and explained that I just wanted ONE nice picture and could he please cooperate. He eyeballed me and deadpanned..."Mom, bad pictures will just build your character."

Punk.

2 comments:

  1. What a wise child you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I LOVE the comic strip!!!

    And if bad pictures build character then I am brimming with character!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.