Friday, November 14, 2008

2 + 1 = Family!

I had the joy of shooting Doug and Susie's wedding almost a year ago....They were married in a unique and fun ceremony at the Dell Diamond.


And now they are the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl!  I am thrilled that they asked me to take Miss A's pictures.  She is so sweet and just a little bit stubborn.  She did NOT like to be on her tummy at all, but she loved being in the spotlight.  I am sure she smiled on purpose ~ no baby has that many smiles unless they are happy! I had a tough time narrowing down the pictures because she is so precious!


Congratulations Doug and Susie! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.