Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Alyssa

Wow. Wow is all I can say. Alyssa was so much fun and she was willing to try almost anything.....including running out onto a really long and really narrow bridge for this shot.

Alyssa_291


I am so glad she did. I have had this picture floating around my mind for a while now and I really wanted to see if I could get it out where others could see it.

I also wanted the overly done, kinda cheesy jumping picture, but the line of cars was getting kind of long, so I'm happy with this!

Check out a few more of the amazing Alyssa.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.