Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Suessical the Musical


I am so proud of Ms. S. She is performing in Suessical the Musical. At the age of 7, she has already proven to be a very good actress, performing in a number of plays at Viva Les Arts.

Check out the website here and buy a ticket or two!

I'm thrilled that Ms. S was able to star in my ad as well. She was a great model and I'm looking forward to taking pictures of her and her family again.

This is the Sussical ad that will be placed in the playbill. Be sure to ask Ms. S for her autograph when you see her....I'm sure she will be famous one day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.