Thursday, March 13, 2008

The sneaky one


Handmade Dresses, originally uploaded by Life Happens.
So when I was painting Maddy's room, I took the doorknob off and I never got around to putting it back on. I had realized that it made a GREAT child lock.


This simple bought of laziness solved the problem of my daughter changing clothes 9 times a day. Suddenly, she couldn't get to them and her original outfit stayed on! Plus it gave me a place to put toys that were too messy or not played with anymore.

Her room was so much cleaner with the excess tucked into a childproof closet.....but not for long!

She discovered that she could stack the stepstools on top of each other and reach the doorknob that sits on top of her dresser, then using the same stepstools, she could turn on the closet light and open the door! (So much for it being too complicated to figure out!)

I found out about her new ability when she started bringing me baby toys and wearing too small outfits! Crazy child!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! I can't wait to read your comments!

 
Creative Commons License
Photos of the Heart by Dana Stone, Photos of the Heart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.